Home Coming

My sweetie pie is coming home today !  We have the next few days together to share adventures and company.  Tomorrow you can find us in Ogunquit on some stand up paddle boards, eekkkk.  I am not sure of the wisdom in this choice of activity but several things will be accomplished at once.  The day will be hot and we will spend much of it in the sea, good idea.  We will be challenged physically, so there is no need to go to the gym, good idea.  We will be driving into Ogunquit Maine at the height of summer, which every savvy Mainer knows is a, bad idea.  Most importantly at all.......I will have my soul mate and best pal with me for the entire day,  GOOD IDEA !!  Perhaps pictures will follow ???



Making Room

When I first met him
I knew in a moment
I would have to spend
the next few days
re-arranging my mind
so there'd be room
for him to stay.

                                                                Brian Andreas

No comments

Back to Top